Before heading to the field, there are a few steps that must be followed to ensure you are able to enter data offline.
Be sure to follow each step carefully prior to your expedition:
- Make an account
- Click the “refresh” icon in the footer to make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the app
- A project admin must create the project
- The project admin must add all other users to the project. Optionally, copy or add sites and management regimes before going to the field
- Ensure that the cloud icon to the right of each project in the project list that you will use offline is green. If it is not green, click the grey icon or simply click on the project to enter it to make sure data is available offline.
- Test offline access by turning off your Wi-Fi, restarting Chrome, and entering test data into your project